Donat Mg. Health from the heart of the Earth.
Donat Mg natural mineral water is around 8,000 years old and has proven healing effects. Deep underground (between 280 and 600 metres under the surface) the spring water is enriched by minerals from the dissolving rocks (magnesium, calcium, sulphates, hydrogencarbonates) and other elements (CO2).
One litre of Donat Mg contains as much as 1,040 milligrams of magnesium. Magnesium and other minerals give Donat Mg the healing power that soothes and prevents numerous diseases and protects our health. Therefore, it has been successfully used in medicine for several centuries for soothing health problems.
This mineral water has the highest magnesium content mineral water in the world that is used for healing purposes.
The effects of Donat Mg mineral water on health:
- successfully assists in the treatment of gastroenterological and endocrine diseases: liver, biliary, pancreas, nerve, heart and vascular diseases;
- eliminates heartburn and neutralizes stomach acid;
- eliminates constipation and is an excellent laxative;
- reduces the risk of the creation of kidney stones and reduces the level of uric acid;
- improves body metabolism and participates in burning fat;
- reduced high cholesterol levels;
- effectively regulates the blood sugar and high blood pressure;
- prevents heart rhythm disturbances;
- prevents muscular spasms;
- compensates for the lack of magnesium for overcoming stress, mental and physical strain, the results of alcohol abuse and unbalanced diets;
- helps to prevent osteoporosis;
- recommended for pregnant women.
Drinking Donat Mg natural mineral water takes place at the famous mineral water drinking hall in the heart of Rogaška Slatina. The drinking treatment is a ritual which must be repeated at least three times a day, always from twenty minutes to half an hour prior to eating.
At the beginning of the drinking treatment with medicinal mineral spring water every visitor is given their own glass with a measuring scale, which will accompany them throughout the therapy. The amount of water, type of water and time of drinking is prescribed by the doctor.
The mineral water drinking hall also hides the Styria spring. This is spring water will a low mineral content and is recommended by the doctors as a treatment drink, when the effect of Donat Mg is too strong.
There are warm and cold springs of both natural mineral waters at the Drinking Hall.
The treatment drink is most effective if visitors combine them with selected therapies, which are adjusted by the doctors to the needs, medical conditions and desired goals of the individual.
- The name “mineral water” is given to water that contains 1g of dissolved solid matter in one litre.
- The name “thermal water” is given to water with a temperature equal to and above 20°C.
- Its heat has a beneficial effect on the body and health; therefore it is an excellent choice for baths.
- Hydrotherapy is a procedure of employing water and its properties for therapeutic purposes.
An interesting detail
The daily requirements of magnesium for a healthy adult are from 300 to 500 mg, which can already be obtained by drinking 0.3 to 0.4 litres of Donat Mg.