Genetic analysis for diet
Genetic analysis gives you information on the basis of which you can significantly improve the quality of your life. Genetic analysis will be conducted in the Rogaška Medical Centre, where the staff will offer you all the necessary information regarding the analysis and submission of a saliva sample.
What is DNA vital genetic analysis?
- A DNA vital genetic analysis provides an overview of the genes on the DNA molecule and provides us with important information about our exposure to excess body weight, the necessary minerals and vitamins and the need for physical activity, which is adapted to us and our body. Our organism is unique, so our nutritional needs are also unique.
- DNA vital genetic analysis represents a comprehensive approach to the right nutrition according to your genes. It is a scientifically confirmed starting point to find the right way to achieve a suitable body weight and preserve the youthfulness and vitality for better health.
Why it is good to undergo a genetic analysis?
- Undergo a genetic analysis once in a lifetime and obtain with it critical information about nutrition according to your genes.
- Genetic analysis is a step towards learning about oneself. Give your body proper food and lifestyle for a better appearance and health.
- DNA vital is not a diet. It is a way of life, providing your body with those nutrients which are really needed and in quantities that can be used to the greatest extent.
- The result of the analysis is the motivation that you can plan a healthier life.
- For a nice and healthy childhood, provide for your child a genetic analysis. This will help ensure the conditions for a healthy growth and the development of their abilities and take care of a proper lifestyle and healthy habits in early childhood that will be beneficial for the rest of their lives.
DNA VITAL GENETIC ANALYSIS
The genetic analysis consists of 35 analyses included in 8 parts, which include key elements of diet and lifestyle. Over 110 genetic variations are analysed in total.
The path to your ideal body weight
- The risk for being overweight
- Response to saturated fat
- Response to monounsaturated fat
- Response to polyunsaturated fat
- Response to carbohydrates
- Diet type
How genes affect your metabolism and health
- HDL (good) cholesterol
- LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Blood sugar
Which vitamins and minerals does your body need?
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Sodium (salt)
- Bone density
Important effects on your dietary habits
- Entry of sweet treats
- Insatiability and hunger
- Perception of a sweet taste
- Perception of a bitter taste
The effectiveness of your metabolism
- Alcohol metabolism
- Metabolism of caffeine
- Lactose metabolism
Your genes, detoxification and antioxidants
- Vitamin E
- Exposure to oxidative stress
Sports and recreation according to your genes
- Muscle structure
- Endurance training
- Achilles’ heel
Genetic addictions and ageing
- Nicotine addiction
- Alcohol addiction
- Biological ageing
GENETIC ANALYSIS PROCEDURE
Genetic analysis is done in four easy steps:
1. STEP: Select your package.
- Order a DNA vital genetic analysis
2. STEP: Submit a saliva sample.
- The analysis is carried out on the basis of a sample of saliva.
- The process is simple and painless.
3. STEP: The analysis of your saliva will be performed by a certified laboratory.
- The analyses are conducted in a laboratory CBM s.c.r.l., Trieste, Italy, which works in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard, which together with the use of advanced diagnostic methods provides highly reliable genetic typing.
4. STEP: You will receive a personal genetic book.
- An overview of results and a record in the form of a personal genetic book.
Your results are shown in your personal genetic book.
Your personal genetic book contains:
- genetic facts and interesting points,
- a list of the analysed diseases and genes,
- a description of the analysed diseases,
- a display of personal results by individual diseases (descriptive and graphic),
- tips for minimizing risks and general guidelines,
- a list of considered scientific studies.